What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 11 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown
Conveniently located near downtown Morristown, The Westin Governor Morris invites guests to enjoy its 4-star amenities. Here, the historic elegance merges together with a freshly-renovated modern interior. Visitors can explore the local area to later unwind by the heated pool, or boost the stamina at the hotel’s fitness center.
- Unwind and restore at the spa, offering such services as massage or paraffin hand treatment.
- Splish splash into the heated outdoor pool (seasonal).
- Explore local area, visiting Morris Museum or The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; kids 11 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 40 lbs or less may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Public parking (at an additional cost)
- Mini-fridge and coffee maker
- Pet friendly
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Food and Beverage outlets may go through intermittent/permanent periods of closure or not be available without warning due to Federal, State or County mandates in regards to dining; Upon arrival, please check with the front desk to see what food and beverage outlets are open and operating.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown
- Nearest airport: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR, 22 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from EWR, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Jersey City: 30 mi