What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a city-view king room, city-view two-double room, riverside king room, or riverside two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a city-view two-double room or riverside two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
Perched along the quiet and quaint end of San Antonio’s infamous Riverwalk sits The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, where colonial charm and modern comfort combine to provide an elegant retreat in south-central Texas. Featuring riverfront dining, a heated rooftop pool, and a fitness center, this 4-star hotel positions guests amidst the historic architecture, culture, and entertainment the city is known for.
- Soak up the sun Lounge on a comfortable chaise lounge chair while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail during a day at the hotel’s heated rooftop pool, which features a pool bar serving drinks and light pub fare.
- Zocca Cuisine D’ltalia: Savory northern Italian cuisine pairs with a selection of decadent wines during a riverfront meal at the hotel’s on-site restaurant, which offers both indoor and outdoor seating. Start the day with Italian skillet frittata for breakfast, or savor in polenta lasagna, pizza, or tiramisu for lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- Freshly brewed Starbucks coffee accompanies flaky breakfast pastries at Cafecito. The café also offers a selection of freshly crafted sandwiches, fruit, and to-go treats throughout the day.
- Spanish Colonial décor combines with scenic views of the Riverwalk or cityscape from the private balcony or terrace in every guest room at the hotel – each of which feature a marble bathroom with a spa-inspired shower and an in-room coffee maker.
- ’Round the clock fitness: Guest can break a sweat while beating the heat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center.
- Explore the area: Explore the rich history and architecture during a visit to the Spanish Governor’s Palace or Alamo located near the hotel. Pearl District features dining, shops, and a farmer’s market in the downtown area, just 2 miles away. The hotel is also a short drive away from the San Antonio Zoo and SeaWorld.
Downtown San Antonio: Skyscrapers and the Alamo near the Original Riverwalk
In the late 1920s, architect Robert H. H. Hugman designed an urban park around the San Antonio River. He envisioned a space that would be the American version of Venice, where people could shop and dine along the waterfront. The original section, a 2.5-mile riverwalk running through downtown, was completed in 1941. It’s been a vital artery in the heart of San Antonio ever since; so vital, in fact, that the city added two extensions in the 2000s—Museum Reach and Mission Reach—that elongated the riverwalk to 15 miles total.
Located one story below street level, the downtown section of the riverwalk bustles day and night. Stone pathways on either side of the river wind past waterfalls and public art installations on their way to restaurants, boutiques, and lively cantinas that stay open well into the night. Downtown San Antonio is also where you’ll find the Alamo. The historic mission-turned-fortress is one of the most visited tourist sites in the state, thanks to the 1836 battle that made it a symbol of Texas independence. Admission is free for all ages.
City-View King Room and Riverside Two-Double Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
City-View Two-Double Room and Riverside Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; kids 11 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated rooftop pool
- Pool bar
- Private balcony or terrace
- In-room coffee maker
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour in-room dining services
- Complimentary WiFi
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
- Nearest airport: San Antonio International Airport (SAT; 9.4 mi)
- Nearest train stop: San Antonio Station (1 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from SAT including 15% tip