What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double room
- One kid 17 or younger stays free in king rooms
- Daily lot parking and Internet
- Dates into November
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
* Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Westin Tysons Corner
Located a few miles from Washington, DC, Westin Tysons Corner offers a quiet respite from city life. Every week, the hotel holds a social event where you can enjoy complimentary beverages and appetizers and mingle with other guests. Meanwhile, award-winning Executive Chef Gary Strehl—featured on NBC and Food Network—helms the hotel’s three dining establishments. Enjoy fresh Japanese cuisine at Sushi Nami, or sip cocktails at BlueFire Lounge.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014
- Caffeine fix: Enjoy a latte or coffee at the Starbucks kiosk in the lobby.
- Go shopping at Tysons Corner Center, which features an AMC Theater, a National Geographic kids’ play area, and several restaurants, as well as shops such as Sephora and Madewell.
- Kick back in your spacious room while resting your head on hypoallergenic pillows and reading your complimentary daily newspaper.
- Take a day trip: Downtown Washington, DC, is just 10 miles away, where you can explore many Smithsonian museums and iconic monuments.
Falls Church, Virginia: Historic Small Town Near Prominent Washington D.C. Sites
With a history that stretches back to colonial America, the picturesque town of Falls Church shares a rich history with our nation’s capital. Its tree-lined streets and quaint shops are about 5 miles from Arlington, which is home to quite a few historic attractions. One of these is the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Department of Defense, which you can tour by appointment. Along the Potomac lies Arlington National Cemetery, which has an eternal flame flickering at John F. Kennedy’s gravesite. You can also watch as soldiers switch shifts during the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the cemetery’s Tomb of the Unknowns, a monument for the unidentified remains of US servicemen and servicewomen.
Also a short drive away is Washington, DC, where the National Mall is a must-see for first-time visitors. The mall stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument, to the Capitol Building on the other end. Across the Tidal Basin, stop in to see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, which features a series of waterfalls, sculptures, and inspiring quotes from the 32nd president. To avoid crowds, tour the monuments after dusk when they’re lit up.
Another pillar of DC is the Smithsonian Institution, which encompasses 19 museums in total. The Smithsonian’s best-known museums are located along the National Mall, including the National Museum of Natural History and the National Air and Space Museum. The latter is home to missiles, rockets, and the Spirit of St. Louis, the plane Charles Lindbergh famously flew across the Atlantic to defeat the Soviets at Gettysburg.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
<img src=”http://gr.pn/1qcASD2” style=”float: left; margin-right:13px” alt=“Getaways Staff Picks” />”With the new Metro station linking Tysons Corner to DC, there is no better place to stay outside of DC. Plus, Tysons Corner has the best shopping!” – Samantha, Groupon Getaways
King Room * One king bed * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 3 * Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for an additional guest 18 or older; one kid 17 or younger stays free
Double Room * Two double beds * Standard occupancy: 4 * Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: included with Groupon
- Rollaways: available for an additional $25 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 25 lbs may be added for no additional charge.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the hotel or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Multilingual staff
- Onsite sushi restaurant
- Westin Kid’s Club
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Westin Tysons Corner
- Nearest airports: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA; about 16 miles) and Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD; about 23 miles)
- Cab fare: about $45 from DCA; about $50 from IAD
- Driving distance from Washington, DC: about 10 miles