Top Reasons to Stay at Wingate by Wyndham Mt. Laurel-Philadelphia
- Located 15 miles east of downtown Philadelphia, Wingate by Wyndham Mt. Laurel–Philadelphia is convenient for travelers exploring New Jersey, greater Philadelphia, and historic Center City.
- Modern guest rooms are outfitted with complimentary WiFi and LCD TVs with HD channels.
- The hotel is close to several family-friendly attractions, including CoCo Key Water Resort, an indoor water park located just 2 miles away.
- Each morning, guests wake up to a complimentary continental buffet breakfast.
- Hotel amenities include an onsite fitness center and 24-hour business center.
- The hotel won a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey: Relaxing Suburb near Philadelphia’s Center City
A suburb on the outskirts of Philadelphia, Mount Laurel is a quiet New Jersey town with historical landmarks and verdant green spaces. Laurel Acres Park offers playgrounds, a fishing lake, and a scenic nature trail. About 20 minutes west of here, Camden Waterfront is filled with kid-friendly attractions of its own. The Adventure Aquarium is home to more than 8,000 animals, including massive Nile hippos and hammerhead sharks, and Camden’s minor-league baseball team, the Riversharks, plays home games at award-winning Campbell’s Field. The Susquehanna Bank Center houses the area's outdoor concerts.
In nearby Philadelphia, the historic Center City neighborhood dates back to the city’s founding in 1682. Today, it's the central business district, with several skyscrapers and high-profile museums. This is also where you'll find Independence National Historical Park, whose high concentration of notable landmarks make it America’s most historic square mile. While you’re here, visit Independence Hall⎯birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution⎯or head to the Liberty Bell Center to see the approximately 2,000-pound bell that Martha Washington famously rang to let George know when supper was ready. At the north end of the park, the National Constitution Center features a multimedia presentation on the country’s founding displayed on a 360-degree domed ceiling, as well as galleries of artifacts, including a rare copy of the Emancipation Proclamation.