Top Reasons to Stay at Wingate by Wyndham Orlando Airport
- This AAA Three-Diamond hotel is located near some of the area’s top family-friendly attractions, including the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and SeaWorld Orlando.
- Set just a mile from Orlando International Airport, the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport between 4:45 a.m. and 2 a.m.
- Guests can soak up the Florida sunshine at the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. There’s also an indoor jacuzzi.
- You can enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet, and several restaurants are within walking distance. You can even have Papa John’s pizza delivered to your door.
- Guest rooms are outfitted with modern amenities, including flat-screen TVs and wireless Internet access.
- Play a round at any of the 25 championship golf courses in the area.
- Business travelers can take advantage of a spacious meeting room that can accommodate up to 40 people.
Highlights of Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.