Top Reasons to Stay at Wingate by Wyndham Orlando Airport
- The AAA Three Diamond–rated hotel is located near some of the area’s top family-friendly attractions, including Magic Kingdom® Park, MGM Studios, and SeaWorld.
- The hotel is just a mile from Orlando International Airport, and offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport between 4:30 a.m. and 1 a.m.
- Guests can soak up the Florida sunshine at the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. There’s also an indoor jacuzzi for rainy days.
- You can enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet at the hotel in the morning, and several restaurants are also within walking distance. You can even have pizza from Papa John’s delivered straight to your door.
- Guest rooms are outfitted with modern amenities, including flat-screen TVs and wireless Internet access.
- Guests can play a round at one of 25 championship golf courses in the area.
- Business travelers can take advantage of a spacious meeting room that can accommodate up to 40 people.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which now are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
_No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions._