What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in the two-double room; one kid stays free in the king room
Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport
Located only miles away from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, Wyndham Garden makes it a convenient stay for both business travelers and tourists. The pet-friendly hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle as well as transport to nearby attractions.
- Start the day with a complimentary breakfast.
- Splish splash into the outdoor pool (open seasonally).
- Boost the stamina at the hotel’s fitness center.
- Explore Greenville visiting such attractions as Greenville County Museum of Art or Upcountry History Museum.
Greenville, South Carolina: Booming Downtown and Natural Beauty in the Upcountry
Red maples and willow oaks fringe Greenville’s historic downtown, creating a lush canopy over Main Street. This idyllic setting serves as the backdrop to a roster of outdoor concerts, art festivals, and cycling races throughout the year; all the activity helped earn it a spot on Forbes’s list of America’s Best Downtowns as well as a mention in Outside magazine’s Best Towns list of 2013. Dine alfresco at a gastropub or shop at locally owned toy stores and boutiques to take in more of the thriving downtown, or visit the world’s largest public collection of Andrew Wyeth watercolors at the Greenville County Museum of Art.
A short stroll from downtown lies Falls Park on the Reedy, where a pair of waterfalls spill into the Reedy River. You’ll get the best view of the falls from Liberty Bridge. From here, you can hop on the 22-mile Swamp Rabbit Trail for a leisurely bike ride; borrow one from the citywide bicycle-sharing program, or walk. Keep an eye out for wildlife, as it’s not unusual to spot lizards, squirrels, and birds.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; one kid 17 or younger stays free
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $25 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool (open seasonaly)
- Bar and lounge
- Fitness center
- Mini-refrigerator, coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary airport shuttles
- Complimentary shuttle to nearby attractions
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport
- Nearest airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP, 4.7 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25, including a 15% tip