Top Reasons to Visit Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
- The hotel is in Ontario’s Fallsview District, adjacent to the Niagara River and only a ten-minute walk from the observation point at Horseshoe Falls.
- Grab a seat and a snack or a cocktail at the hotel’s MJ’s Lounge & Bar.
- When hunger strikes, head to The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Outback Steakhouse, T.G.I. Friday’s Restaurant & Bar, Vittorio’s Italian Eatery, or IHOP where you can use your included nightly dining vouchers.
- Each guest room comes with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and views of the city.
- Your stay also includes admission for up to four to the Niagara Falls Fun Zone.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.