What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe city-view king room, deluxe city-view double-queen room, or city-view jetted-tub king room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free in a deluxe city-view double-queen room
- Dates into April 2019
Included in all options (per night):
- $30 voucher for Fallsview Dining at the Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- $30 dining voucher at Vittorio’s Italian Eatery
- $20 dining voucher at Outback Steakhouse
- $20 dining voucher at T.G.I. Friday’s Restaurant & Bar
- $15 dining voucher at IHOP Restaurant
- Admission for up to four to the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $10 Niagara Falls Fun Zone facility fee per person plus tax paid upon admission. $3.99 nightly facility fee. $2 Municipal Accommodation Tax plus Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) per night (effective January 1, 2019).
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Reservations required for Outback Steakhouse & Bar. Visit us online to reserve your table today.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Top Reasons to Visit Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
- The hotel is in Ontario’s Fallsview District, adjacent to the Niagara River and only a ten-minute walk from the observation point at Horseshoe Falls.
- Grab a seat and a snack or a cocktail at the hotel’s MJ’s Lounge & Bar.
- When hunger strikes, head to The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Outback Steakhouse, T.G.I. Friday’s Restaurant & Bar, Vittorio’s Italian Eatery, or IHOP where you can use your included nightly dining vouchers.
- Each guest room comes with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and views of the city.
- Your stay also includes admission for up to four to the Niagara Falls Fun Zone.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.
Deluxe City-View King Room and City-View Jetted-Tub King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Deluxe City-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $15 plus tax per night.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Bar and restaurant
- Video game arcade
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only
- Limit 1 voucher per restaurant per stay
- Limit 1 voucher per table
- Reservations required for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- Visit us online at http://www.fallsviewrestaurant.com/ to reserve your table today
- Reservations required for Vittorio’s Italian Eatery
- Visit us online at http://niagarafallsitalianrestaurants.com to reserve your table today
- Reservations required for Outback Steakhouse & Bar
- Visit us online at http://www.outbacksteakhouseniagarafalls.com to reserve your table today
- Please bring your Niagara Falls Fun Zone vouchers to the desk inside of the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, located directly off Fallsview Blvd
- (across from the Fallsview Casino)
- Niagara Falls Fun Zone Facility Fee of $10 plus tax per person will be collected at the fun zone box office
- Additional fees: $3.99 nightly facility fee
- $2 Municipal Accommodation Tax plus Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) per night (effective January 1, 2019).
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; 10 mi/18 km) and Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF; 27 mi/43 km)
- Cab fare: about $35 from IAG and $105 from BUF, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Buffalo: about 24 miles (39 km)