Top Reasons to Visit Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Hotel
- The hotel is in the heart of Ontario’s Fallsview District, adjacent to the Niagara River and Horseshoe Falls.
- From this point, you can walk to nearby casinos and the Skylon Tower, an observation deck 775 feet high with sweeping views.
- There’s an onsite Perkins restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This deal includes a dining credit at the Outback Steakhouse down the street from the hotel.
- If you’re looking to relax, grab a seat in front of the fireplace at MJ’s Lobby Lounge & Bar, which serves a selection of cocktails and local wines; your stay comes with two free drinks valid for beer or wine.
- You’ll also receive wine tastings for two at three wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake (a viticultural region known for its ice wine) and a tour of Chocolate FX, where chocolatiers craft more than 85 products.
Highlights of Niagara Falls, Ontario
- The Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
- Maid of the Mist: These iconic tours have ferried raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls since 1846. In operation from April through October, depending on the river's ice conditions.
- Journey Behind the Falls: Board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water of Horseshoe Falls.
- Clifton Hill: Head to Fallsview Boulevard for plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.