Top Reasons to Visit Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Hotel
- The hotel is in Ontario’s Fallsview District, adjacent to the Niagara River and Horseshoe Falls.
- From this point, you can walk to nearby casinos and the Skylon Tower, a 775-foot-high observation deck with sweeping views.
- You’ll get 25% off at the onsite Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.
- This deal includes dining credits at the nearby Outback Steakhouse and Mama Mia’s Italian Eatery.
- Grab a seat in front of the fireplace at the hotel’s MJ’s Lobby Lounge & Bar; your stay comes with two free select drinks.
- You’ll also receive wine tastings for two at three local wineries and a tour of Chocolate FX, where chocolatiers craft more than 85 products.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April through October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you’ll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.