Theme Park Hotel with Shuttles to Each Park
An Official Walt Disney World® Hotel located across the street from the Downtown Disney® Marketplace, the Wyndham brims with little touches of magic. On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, you can dig into a breakfast buffet at the onsite Lakeview Restaurant while Goofy and Pluto mingle with diners and pose for photos. (Up to two children eat free with a regular paying adult.)
The Oasis Aquatic Playground onsite is the perfect place to spend a sunny day, as long as you don’t mind getting soaked. Kids man the water cannons set up around the swimming pools, dousing their fellow vacationers when they least expect it. When you’ve had your kicks at the water park, dry off and hop aboard a shuttle to any of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks to carry on the fun.
Throughout the day, a director of fun on staff organizes children’s activities, such as poolside bingo and crafts. Younger guests can visit the Kids’ Corner, which is set up with board games, coloring books, and a Wii gaming system. At day’s end, guests return to comfortable and spacious standard, tower, and Disney-view guest rooms.
Highlights of Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.