What You Get
- Stay for three in a king room or deluxe king room, or four in a double-queen room or deluxe double-queen room
- Complimentary service within a 3-mile radius of hotel
Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center
Situated on the University of Pittsburgh campus and within walking distance to Carnegie Mellon and UPMC, this hotel is a prime destination for scholarly visitors and their families. With an on-site restaurant and bar, guests won’t have to travel far for a well-cooked meal or a round of craft beers between friends. And an on-site fitness center and pool makes the property a compelling choice with plenty of activities and workout options.
- Surf the web using this hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Take a dip in the heated indoor pool, open year-round.
- Stop by the bar for a drink after a long day of business and exploring the city.
- Hop on a shuttle with complimentary travel to nearby attractions and destinations within the Pittsburgh area.
Downtown Pittsburgh: History and Culture in the Golden Triangle
Downtown Pittsburgh sits at the confluence of the Monongahela and Allegheny Rivers. Known as the Golden Triangle, this wedge of waterfront real estate is where the city’s cultural, financial, and historic districts converge. Take a stroll through the area or navigate the more than 20 miles of bike trails to discover art galleries, historic buildings, and shiny skyscrapers home to corporate powerhouses such as United States Steel and PNC bank.
For a quick survey of the Steel City’s roughly 260-year history, you can go on a walking tour from the Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. A short cab ride brings you to the city’s Oakland neighborhood, where you’ll find art and history museums as well as the Phipps Conservatory. This elaborate, Victorian-style greenhouse showcases 23 gardens, both in the steel-and-glass structure and on the grounds surrounding it.
King Room and Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Double-Queen Room and Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $22 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated indoor pool
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Free shuttle to local attractions
The Fine Print
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center
Nearest airport: Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT; 22 mi) Cab fare: about $50 from PIT