Wyndham luxury hotel with an indoor water playland and two restaurants, one of which features a late-night pub, near downtown Tulsa
Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Tulsa
Wyndham Tulsa—an elegant hotel conveniently located in southeast Tulsa—boasts the city’s only indoor water playland. At Leapin’ Louie’s Lagoon, kids can zoom down water slides, cross a rope bridge, and fire mounted water cannons. It’s 3.5 feet deep at its deepest and has a “wading” entrance.
- Leapin Louie’s Wristbands: Guests that book a king room receive two wristbands while guests that book a double-queen room get four. Wristbands are required for all guests in the pool area.
- Where you’ll stay: When you’re finished splashing, retire to a newly renovated guest room with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
- Grab a bite: The new onsite Beechwood’s Restaurant serves laid-back American breakfast and lunch.
- For afternoon snack and drink: The onsite Mulligan’s Sport & Spirits is open for dinner. You can also grab a drink and watch the game.
- Flying into town? Use the hotel’s complimentary airport shuttle.
- Nearby things to do: Head to Tulsa’s 71st Street entertainment corridor or to Tulsa Zoo, where families can meet more than 400 species.
- Breakfast is not included