- Airport transfers
- Transportation throughout India
Hotels (11 nights)
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Surya International in Delhi
- 2 nights of accommodations at MVT Guesthouse or similar in Vrindavan
- 3 nights of accommodations at Amber Hotel or similar in Jaipur
- 5 nights of accommodations at Holy River Hotel or similar in Rishikesh
Attractions & Meals
- Vegetarian breakfast and dinner daily (vegan options available)
- Experienced and friendly English-speaking tour guide throughout the tour
- Himalayan foothill trek
- Yoga/meditation classes as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Celebrated by Hindus every year in February or March, the 11-night Holi color festival marks the beginning of spring, a season of rebirth and vivid colors. The revelries begin with a bonfire on Holi eve and then erupt in a flurry of bright hues as festival-goers toss colorful powders at one another. You’ll have a chance to participate in the festivities during this 11-day tour of India from Bohemian Tours. You’ll also spend some time on yoga and meditation.
- Day 1: Arrive in Delhi (airfare is not included).
- Day 2: Depart for Rishikesh.
- Day 3: Spend the day on yoga and meditation.
- Day 4: Take a bath in the Himalayan Ganges and enjoy a yoga and meditation session in the afternoon.
- Day 5: Practice yoga in the morning and attend the Ganga Puja ceremony.
- Day 6: Enjoy morning yoga and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 7: Travel to Vrindavan and visit a temple.
- Day 8: Go to Sandipani Muni Charity School and Kusum Sarovar / Radha Kunda.
- Day 9: Travel to Agra to see the sun rising over Taj Mahal and continue on to Jaipur.
- Day 10: Explore the city, visiting landmarks like Amber Fort and City Palace museum, and enjoy an elephant ride.
- Day 11: Join the Holi Color Festival celebration.
- Day 12: Drive to Delhi airport for onward flight (Note: Please book your flight for after 7pm on March 11).
Email Bohemian Tours at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Traveling with kids; please contact Bohemian Tours for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- River rafting on day 6 (about $10/person)