Top Reasons to Stay at Boomtown Hotel & Casino
- The onsite casino contains nearly 600 slot machines, 11 game tables, and a poker room.
- The hotel has three bars with video poker, a restaurant, and an all-you-can-eat lobster buffet.
- You can catch live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
- The onsite kids’ entertainment center, Boomtown Fun Zone, has more than 200 arcade games, a flight simulator, and a bounce house.
- North Tower rooms have partial mountain views.
- The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the casinos, restaurants, and entertainment of downtown Reno.
- North Lake Tahoe, which has year-round outdoor activities including several ski resorts, is about a 45-minute drive south of the hotel.
Reno: Casino City with Arts and Outdoor Adventure
Reno lives up to its billing as “The Biggest Little City in the World" thanks to its flashy casinos, cultural centers, and restaurants worthy of a much larger metropolis, all packed together on Virginia Street. If you need a break from courting Lady Luck at the big gaming palaces such as Circus Circus and Harrah's (which was born here), head to the Truckee River Arts District to explore the Nevada Museum of Art and the National Automobile Museum. Because of its location at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and just east of Tahoe National Forest, the city also puts visitors within reach of rushing rivers and high mountain ranges for hiking, rafting, and gold-rush reenacting.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.