What You Get
- 4-day/3-night Brazil vacation with airfare
- 34 options available, including departures in August, September, October and November 2014 from MIA and JFK.
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $350 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 6/10/14
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: All taxes (airline and hotel)
- Additional fees: Required Brazilian travel visa not included. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
4-Day Vacation to Rio de Janeiro
On this four-day vacation, you can sun-bathe on Rio de Janeiro’s exotic beaches or dance to live samba music in one of the city’s late-night dance clubs. Further inland, keep your eyes peeled for colorful birds and rare monkeys inhabiting the area’s lush rainforests. This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare on TAM Brazilian Airlines
- 3 nights of accommodations (twin share basis) in a Standard room at the Windsor Copa Hotel in Copacabana
- Full Brazilian breakfast daily
- All taxes (airline and hotel)
Click here for itinerary.
- A selection of optional tours in Rio, including the HD Jeep Tour of the Tijuca Forest are offered at an additional cost.
- Extensions throughout Brazil can also be purchased for an extra cost, including the Juma Amazon Lodge or Ilha Branca in Buzios.
- Hotel upgrades or or extended stays in Rio can be added at extra cost.
Hotel at a Glance: Windsor Copa Hotel
The beach is just a stone’s throw from your luxurious accommodations at the Windsor Copa Hotel. Just 15 minutes from the hotel, more than 6,000 types of animals inhabit the fragrant gardens of Jardim Botanico. Each morning, guests can fill up on a breakfast of fresh fruit and traditional Brazilian dishes.
- Copacabana is just around the corner and Ipanema Beach is only a short walk from your hotel room.
- Authentic Brazilian eats at the on-site restaurant, which also features a buffet breakfast.
- Stay connected: there’s free WiFi and cable TV in your guest room.
Rio de Janeiro
In your free time, you can venture out to explore Rio, or set out on optional tours of Corcovado Mountain or the famous Maracana Stadium, which will be hosting World Cup events this year (fees apply).
- See capuchin monkeys and waterfalls on a tour of Tijuca National Park, a mountainous forest bordering the city. Spanning more than 8,000 acres, Tijuca is thought to be the world’s largest urban rainforest.
- Christ the Redeemer: Take a van or a cog train to the top of Tijuca National Park’s Corcovado Mountain and you can an up-close view of the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue, named one of the new seven wonders of the world.
- Escanderia Selaron is a public art display featuring 200 stairsteps lined with mosaic pieces of mirrors and colors of the Brazilian flag; it’s one of the most iconic tourist sites in the city.
- Dance like a local: Visit the nightspots and cafes located in downtown in Old Rio for a night of Samba dancing with local Brazilians.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Fare varies depending on city and dates; please enquire at time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Pre/post extensions are possible and will be priced based on dates, itinerary and availability at time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Each buy button is limited to one date.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? Travel dates are guaranteed at time of booking, if you’re looking for alternative dates, please enquire at time of booking.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No Child discounts. Child requires full price Groupon package. If accompanying two adults, accommodations must be in a triple room, availability limited and must be verified at time of purchase.
For inquiries, please contact Brazil Nuts Tours at (888) 909-7616 or email@example.com.
- On-site dining
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 6/10/14 or promo value expires
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in and travel
- Credit card required at booking/check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Required Brazilian travel visa not included
- $350 fee to travel solo
- Limited number of triple rooms available, package rate is same as twin rate
- Email address required at checkout.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rio de Janeiro Vacation with Airfare from TAM Airlines and Brazil Nuts Tours
- This deal includes round-trip airfare from Miami (MIA) and New York (JFK).