What You Get
- Stay for two
- Click here to see all options.
Included in champagne package:
- Chilled champagne with two Camas Hotel-labeled champagne flutes
Policies and Fees
Book and travel by: 5/18/14
- Blackout dates: Not valid 4/14/14–4/20/14
- Cancellation policy & fees: 7-day cancellation notice required or $40 fee applies. 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies.
- Taxes: 10.874% tax not included
- Additional fees: $40 security deposit required at check-in
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Camas Hotel
Locally-owned shops, restaurants, and art galleries are within a short walk of Camas Hotel, located in the heart of downtown Camas. The boutique hotel features a mix of hotel- and hostel-style accommodations. Lofty third-floor rooms have in-room sinks, and share two bathrooms and a kitchen with a balcony. Deluxe queen rooms boast private bathrooms stocked with philosophy shampoos and soap; each stay here includes a free continental breakfast that includes quiche, served in a sunny atrium. Lofty third-floor guests may purchase breakfast for an additional $8.
- Raise a glass of bubbly: A bottle of chilled champagne and two Camas Hotel-labeled champagne flutes are included in some options.
- Pet-friendly: The hotel keeps natural treats and other pet supplies on hand.
- Comfort food is on the menu at Harvest, which serves up fried chicken, meatloaf, and other American classics.
- Catch a flick: Queen deluxe rooms include two free tickets to the historic Camas Liberty Theatre for Sunday–Thursday stays.
- Award winner: Camas Hotel was awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2012 and 2013; guests loved the charming rooms and location.
Camas, Washington: Small-Town Charm a Half-Hour from Portland
The town of Camas sits on the picturesque shores of Columbia River, which separates Washington from Oregon. Like its neighboring cities Vancouver and Portland, Camas is a great spot for outdoor activities. In nearby Lacamas Park, scenic hiking trails wend through wildflower fields to The Potholes, a series of small waterfalls that cascade along Lacamas Creek. The park’s namesake lake is also popular for canoeing and kayaking on warmer days. It’s worth the 10-minute drive to the Columbia River Gorge, as is the hour-long trip to Class III, IV, and V rapids (rafting season begins in April) and numerous small wineries.
Locally owned boutiques and restaurants line the streets of downtown Camas, a tree-filled neighborhood with waterfront views. Head here on the first Friday of every month to enjoy games, outdoor art displays, and after-hours shopping from 5–8 p.m. Downtown also hosts a handful of springtime festivals that center around colorful blooms.
Vancouver and Portland are 15 and 20 miles away, respectively, and both cities are thriving centers of arts and culture. Vancouver has a strong Hawaiian cultural presence and one of the few Brautigan Libraries in the nation, which holds more than 400 unpublished works of literature. You can get an idea of Portland’s countercultural ethos in its slogan: “Keep Portland Weird.” Here, you’ll find eclectic art districts, such as the Pearl District, farm-to-table restaurants, and microbreweries.
Lofty Third-Floor Room
- One full bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Shared bathroom, private while in use
Queen Deluxe Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- En-suite bathroom
- Check in: 2 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: each pet under 50 lbs. may be added for an additional $20 per stay.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free buffet-style breakfast (queen deluxe rooms only)
- Free WiFi
- Promotional value expires May 19, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must complete travel by 5/18/14 or promo value expires
- Not valid 4/14–4/20/14
- Option 1-2: Limit 1/person, +1 as a gift
- Limit 2/visit
- Option 3-6: Limit 1/person, Limit 1/visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancel notice required or $40 fee applies
- 24-hour cancel notice required or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- $40 security deposit required at check-in
- 10.874% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Camas Hotel (DUPE DO NOT USE)
- Nearest airport: Portland International (PDX; 13 miles)
- Taxi fare: about $40 from PDX