Top Reasons to Stay at Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
- Before your departure, you’ll rest up in one of the hotel’s oversize suites. Each unit can accommodate up to six guests, and features a separate living room with a flat-screen TV.
- The hotel’s onsite bistro, Reflect, serves contemporary dinner entrees such as tangy barbecue ribs and Cajun spiced salmon. In the morning, you can choose made-to-order breakfast items or a buffet.
- Feel free to unwind in the hotel’s indoor pool and spa, or jump-start the day with a workout in the modern fitness center.
- The 24-hour sundry shop is stocked with snacks, beer, and wine, and there are grab ‘n’ go meals including gourmet salads and sandwiches. Barista coffee is served here 24 hours a day, too.
- The hotel provides 24-hour shuttle service to and from Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Morrisville, North Carolina: Academia and Southern Hospitality in the Research Triangle
Morrisville is situated in North Carolina’s Research Triangle, a central region that includes the close-knit cities of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. The region originally got its name from the concentration of university research facilities in the area—Duke, the University of North Carolina, and North Carolina State University are all located here, which also accounts for the area’s urban, international vibe. This mix of cultures is especially pronounced in the local dining scene. In addition to hole-in-the-wall ethnic restaurants and southern-barbecue joints, you’ll find farm-to-table spots helmed by critically acclaimed chefs. In greater Raleigh, there are seven craft breweries, many of which offer free tours.
This educational hub is also home to several art galleries and museums. The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences—the largest museum of its kind in the southeast—features four floors' worth of interactive activities, live animals, and exhibits, including one displaying the only dinosaur skeleton with a fossilized heart. Nearby, the North Carolina Museum of Art houses a collection of contemporary paintings from luminaries such as Anselm Kiefer.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.