Top Reasons to Visit Casa del Mar:
- The hotel has direct access to the white-sand beaches along the Sea of Cortez.
- There are seven pools—one of which has a bar—where you can swim, lounge, and admire ocean views.
- Each one-bedroom condo has a fully stocked kitchen, dining room, and living room, as well as a furnished patio.
- The onsite concierge can make restaurant reservations, set golf tee times, recommend tours, and book airport transportation.
- You can pre-order groceries and have your pantry and refrigerator stocked upon arrival.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located on the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover's Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It's a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover's Beach and the neighboring El Arco, a granite rock formation that has become Cabo's unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chilies en nogada—poblano chilies topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they're looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.