Top Reasons to Visit Casa Marina
- The historic 1920s hotel is located steps away from the Atlantic Ocean and has direct access to white-sand beaches.
- The Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier is just a short walk away; you can angle for pompano, flounder, and king mackerel here, no fishing license required.
- Penthouse Lounge serves tapas and specialty martinis on an outdoor veranda overlooking the ocean.
- A weekly Sunday brunch buffet includes fresh seafood, carved-to-order prime rib, and mimosas.
- Some of the individually decorated guest rooms have ocean views.
- The hotel is a half hour’s drive from shopping, dining, and nightlife at The Jacksonville Landing, an indoor-outdoor pavilion along the St. Johns River.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.