What You Get
Stay for two in a castle queen room. $25 voucher towards a prix fixe meal (Sunday-Thursday only). $25 voucher toward 50-minute massage.
- Option 1: $99 for a 1-night stay, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday from 6/6-6/29 and 9/4-9/29; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $259 value)
- Option 2: $129 for a 1-night stay, valid for check-in Sunday-Thursday from 6/30-9/3 not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $259 value)
- Option 3: $349 for a 2-night stay, valid for check-in Friday; not valid for Monday–Thursday stays (up to a $598 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 8/4/17
Travel by: 9/29/17
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to fee of 10% voucher price; 14-day notice or fee of applicable one-night’s stay up to voucher price; 24-hour notice or fee up to voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 9% tax not included.
Hotel at a Glance: Castle Hill Resort and Spa
At the beginning of the 20th century, European craftsmen built an English Cotswold–style mansion in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Today, that mansion is the Castle Hill Resort and Spa and a landmark on the National Register of Historic Places. The hotel is a short drive from shopping in Woodstock and Manchester.
- The gourmet restaurant serves French-influenced American cuisine made with locally sourced produce and meats.
- Treat yourself to a massage at the onsite Aveda Concept Spa (additional fees apply), with a pool, hot tub, and fitness equipment. $25 voucher toward 50-minute massage.
Ludlow, Vermont: Quaint New England Town near Okemo Mountain
Ludlow invites visitors to embrace their adventurous sides at Okemo Mountain Resort’s Adventure Zone, which features a mountain coaster, ropes courses, a zipline tour, and mini golf, among an array of activities. If you’re seeking a more relaxing day, head over to one of the local breweries, see a show at the Weston Playhouse, or visit the Calvin Coolidge Homestead. The town also offers a diverse culinary landscape that includes Irish pubs and steak houses. Window shoppers can stroll past boutiques and antique shops to feast their eyes on elegant gifts, collectors’ items, and local art.
Castle Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Aveda Concept spa
- Fine-dining restaurant
- Complimentary internet
- Fitness center
- Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 8/4/17 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 9/29/17
- Limit 4 weekday, 2 weekend per person
- May buy 4 weekday, 2 weekend additional as gifts
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Castle Hill Resort and Spa at (802) 226-7361 for specific availability
- All cancellations subject to fee of 10% voucher price; 14-day notice or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to voucher price; 24-hour notice or fee up to voucher price applies
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 9% tax not included
- Condo Hotel Rooms for up to 4 people available upon request, please inquire with property for specific availability
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Castle Hill Resort and Spa
- Nearest airport: Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT; 24 mi)
- Cab fare: about $65 from RUT
- Distance from Boston: 161 miles