Top Reasons to Stay at Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
- Located 12 miles from Belize’s capital city Belmopan, this riverside adventure lodge is immersed in lush jungle scenery.
- The lodge organizes several adventures that explore the surrounding scenery. Guests can drop 300 feet down into a sinkhole, jump off underground waterfalls, ride a tube through the caves, or visit ancient Mayan ruins. Click here to view a list of adventures that are included in this Getaway with no additional fees.
- Most guest rooms have private decks, native wood furnishings, and beautiful local art. The Riverview Two Bedroom Tree House sits 75 feet above the river, offering gorgeous views, while the Jungle Bungalows are hidden amid the lodge’s natural gardens.
- The lodge’s restaurant stocks a buffet of local and international cuisine, included with this Getaway. Guests rave about the drink selection, ranging from the “Cave Wreck” cocktail to the renowned Belize Belikin beer.
- For a more relaxing afternoon, kick back on a lounge chair in the pool area, which features a two-tier swimming pool, waterfalls, and a bubbling hot tub.
- The lodge's 15-acre botanical gardens support thousands of bromeliads and orchids, including the Black Orchid, the Vanilla Orchid, and the Shower of Gold orchid.
- The jungle property also has a number of hiking trails, where you might see butterflies, dragonflies, and more than 165 bird species.
Belmopan, Belize: Jungle Mountains and River Valleys with Caves
Located in central Belize just east of the Belize River, the capital city of Belmopan is surrounded by lush natural wonders. A ride on the famous Hummingbird Highway, which goes right past the city, is a great introduction to the area’s varied landscapes, from picturesque jungle mountains to river valleys colored with citrus orchards.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.