Trip at a Glance: Bahamas Cruise with Option for Resort Stay
Sprinkled with white-sand beaches, botanical gardens, and National Parks, Grand Bahama Island is a tropical paradise. Fodor’s called it “one of the most well-rounded, diverse destinations in the Bahamas” for its natural beauty and resort attractions. With this deal, you have two options: For the 2-night cruise, you'll spend one day on the ship and one full day on Grand Bahama Island; for the 4-night option, you'll cruise for two nights and spend two nights at Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort.
For this option, you'll have one full day on Grand Bahama Island and spend the rest of your time on the cruise ship.
- Grab a bite at one of the six on-ship restaurants; three of the restaurants are included in the price of your ticket.
- Now that's entertainment: Live performers take the stage twice nightly on the cruise ship, including comedians and dance troupes.
- Place your bets at the on-site casino, home to slot machines and poker and roulette tables.
- Go for a swim: The cruise’s ocean-view pool deck is the place to be during the day. Grab a chair by the pool and soak up the Caribbean sun, or sip frozen cocktails at the tiki bar.
- Day out on Grand Bahama: For your full day on the island you can choose to go on an organized excursion, such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, touring the island in a Jeep. You can also choose to spend your day lounging on the private beach at Grand Lucayan Resort.
4-Night Cruise and Bahamas Resort Stay
For this option, you'll spend two full days at Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort and two days on the cruise ship. We've provided a few resort highlights below.
- Private beach: Lounge by the resort's private white-sand beach with teal waters
- An 18-hole golf course and tennis courts are on the premises
- Sip chilled cocktails at the resort's swim-up bar