Choose Between Two Options
- $199 for a 2-night Bahamas cruise for two in a Category 5 interior cabin (up to $398 value)
- $249 for a 2-night Bahamas cruise for two in a Category 4 ocean-view cabin (up to $458 value)
Sprinkled with white-sand beaches, botanical gardens, and National Parks, Grand Bahama Island is a tropical paradise. Fodor’s called it “one of the most well-rounded, diverse destinations in the Bahamas” for its natural beauty and resort attractions. You’ll have one full day on Grand Bahama Island and spend the rest of your time on the cruise ship.
- Grab a bite at one of the four on-ship restaurants included in the price of your ticket.
- Now that’s entertainment: Live performers take the stage twice nightly on the cruise ship, including comedians and dance troupes.
- Place your bets at the on-site casino, home to slot machines and poker and roulette tables.
- Go for a swim: The cruise’s ocean-view pool deck is the place to be during the day. Grab a chair by the pool and soak up the Caribbean sun, or sip frozen cocktails at the tiki bar.
- Day out on Grand Bahama: For your full day on the island you can choose to go on an organized excursion, such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, touring the island in a Jeep. You can also choose to spend your day lounging on the private beach at Grand Lucayan Resort.
Celebration Cruise Line
Every other day of the week, a Celebration Cruise Line ship cuts through the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, bound for Grand Bahama Island. The company's two-night Bahamas cruises include cozy accommodations in interior or ocean-view rooms, which feature panoramic vistas of blue skies, lapping waves, and the occasional ocean water-polo tournament.
On board, there are numerous amenities that are both kid-friendly or adults-only, including a top-deck pool with tiki bars, full-service spa, Las Vegas-style casino, and live entertainment. Four restaurants are onsite, including elegant five-course dining and casual Italian. After the ship docks in Grand Bahama Island, customers can purchase additional excursions, such as a glass-bottom-boat tour, a snorkel adventure, or a dolphin swim.