Trip at a Glance: 2-Night Bahamas Cruise
Sprinkled with white-sand beaches, botanical gardens, and National Parks, Grand Bahama Island is a tropical paradise. Fodor’s called it “one of the most well-rounded, diverse destinations in the Bahamas” for its natural beauty and resort attractions. For this 2-night cruise, you’ll have one full day on Grand Bahama Island and spend the rest of your time on the cruise ship.
- Grab a bite at one of the on-ship restaurants; meals at four of the restaurants are included in the price of your ticket.
- Now that’s entertainment: Live performers, including comedians, singers, and acrobats take the stage twice nightly.
- Place your bets at the onsite casino, home to slot machines and poker and roulette tables.
- Go for a swim: The cruise’s ocean-view pool deck is the place to be during the day. Grab a chair by the pool and soak up the Caribbean sun, or sip frozen cocktails at the tiki bar.
- Relax and enjoy services at the on-ship spa.
- Day out on Grand Bahama: During your full day on the island you can choose to go on an organized excursion, such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, or touring the island in a Jeep.