Trip at a Glance: 2-Night Bahamas Cruise
Sprinkled with white-sand beaches, botanical gardens, and national parks, Grand Bahama Island is a tropical paradise. Fodor’s called it “one of the most well-rounded, diverse destinations in the Bahamas” for its natural beauty and resort attractions. For this 2-night cruise, you’ll have one full day on Grand Bahama Island and spend the rest of your time on the cruise ship.
- Enjoy fine dining or casual fare at one of the on-ship restaurants; meals at four of the restaurants are included in the price of your ticket.
- Live entertainment: Comedians, singers, and acrobats take the stage twice nightly. Sail in October and receive free Celebration’s Halloween Horror event tickets.
- Place your bets at the onsite casino, home to slot machines and poker and roulette tables.
- Go for a swim: The cruise’s ocean-view pool deck is the place to be during the day. Grab a chair by the pool and soak up the Caribbean sun, or sip frozen cocktails at the tiki bar.
- Relax and enjoy services at the onboard spa.
- Day out on Grand Bahama: During your full day on the island you can opt for an organized excursion, such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, or touring the island in a Jeep.
- Coupon book: For each cabin booked, guests will receive one coupon book, containing $125 in savings. The coupon book contains coupons for the gift shop, spa, and more (additional spending required).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What travel documents are required? Travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $12 per person per day will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee. Please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line for further information.
4. Does my child need a Groupon? Each voucher is good for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one Groupon. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency so you can use that.
Celebration Cruise Line
Every other day of the week, a Celebration Cruise Line ship cuts through the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, bound for Grand Bahama Island. The company's two-night Bahamas cruises include cozy accommodations in interior or ocean-view rooms, which feature panoramic vistas of blue skies, lapping waves, and the occasional ocean water-polo tournament.
On board, there are numerous amenities that are both kid-friendly or adults-only, including a top-deck pool with tiki bars, full-service spa, Las Vegas-style casino, and live entertainment. Four restaurants are onsite, including elegant five-course dining and casual Italian. After the ship docks in Grand Bahama Island, customers can purchase additional excursions, such as a glass-bottom-boat tour, a snorkel adventure, or a dolphin swim.