What You Get
2-night Bahamas cruise for two
- Option 1: $199 to stay in a category 5 full interior cabin (up to a $398 value)
- Option 2: $239 to stay in a category 4 full ocean-view cabin (up to a $458 value)
- Option 3: $399 to stay in a category 1 deluxe suite or category 2 club suite (up to a $758 value)
Policies and Fees
Must book and travel by: 5/15/16
- Blackout dates: Not valid 11/27, 12/18/14–1/1/15, or 1/15–1/30/15
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to fee up to the Groupon price.
- Taxes: $61.78 tax per person not included; paid at booking
- Additional fees: $12 gratuity per person per day not included. $15 supplemental fee per person required for Friday bookings.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Trip at a Glance: 2-Night Bahamas Cruise
Sprinkled with white-sand beaches, botanical gardens, and national parks, Grand Bahama Island is a tropical paradise. Fodor’s called it “one of the most well-rounded, diverse destinations in the Bahamas” for its natural beauty and resort attractions. For this 2-night cruise, you’ll have one full day on Grand Bahama Island and spend the rest of your time on the cruise ship.
- Enjoy fine dining or casual fare at one of the on-ship restaurants; meals at four of the restaurants are included in the price of your ticket.
- Live entertainment: Comedians, singers, and acrobats take the stage twice nightly. Sail in October and receive free Celebration’s Halloween Horror event tickets.
- Place your bets at the onsite casino, home to slot machines and poker and roulette tables.
- Go for a swim: The cruise’s ocean-view pool deck is the place to be during the day. Grab a chair by the pool and soak up the Caribbean sun, or sip frozen cocktails at the tiki bar.
- Relax and enjoy services at the onboard spa.
- Day out on Grand Bahama: During your full day on the island you can opt for an organized excursion, such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, or touring the island in a Jeep.
- Coupon book: For each cabin booked, guests will receive one coupon book, containing $125 in savings. The coupon book contains coupons for the gift shop, spa, and more (additional spending required).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What travel documents are required? Travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $12 per person per day will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee. Please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line for further information.
4. Does my child need a Groupon? Each voucher is good for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one Groupon. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency so you can use that.
Ocean-View Cabin (Category 4) * One queen bed or two twin beds * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 4 (per cabin) * Adding occupants above standard: Subject to 3rd/4th passenger cruise rate
Interior Cabin (Category 5) * Two twin beds * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 4 (per cabin) * Adding occupants above standard: Subject to 3rd/4th passenger cruise rate
Deluxe Suite (Category 1) or Club Suite (Category 2) * One queen bed * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 4 (per cabin) * Adding occupants above standard: Subject to 3rd/4th passenger cruise rate
- Meals at four restaurants
- Spa and salon
- Live shows
- Promotional value expires May 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book and travel by 5/15/16
- Not valid 11/27, 12/18/14–1/1, 1/15–1/30/15
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to fee up to the Groupon price
- Must be 21+ or accompanied by 21-yr-old
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Carrier reserves the right to refuse passage to women entering their 24th week of pregnancy
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- $12 gratuity/person/day not included
- $15 supplemental fee per person required for all Friday bookings; paid at booking
- $61.78 tax per person not included; paid at booking.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings