Choose Between Two Options
- $199 for a 2-night Bahamas cruise for two in a Category 5 interior cabin (up to $398 value)
- $249 for a 2-night Bahamas cruise for two in a Category 4 ocean-view cabin (up to $458 value)
Sprinkled with white-sand beaches, botanical gardens, and National Parks, Grand Bahama Island is a tropical paradise. Fodor’s called it “one of the most well-rounded, diverse destinations in the Bahamas” for its natural beauty and resort attractions. You'll have one full day on Grand Bahama Island and spend the rest of your time on the cruise ship.
- Grab a bite at one of the four on-ship restaurants included in the price of your ticket.
- Now that's entertainment: Live performers take the stage twice nightly on the cruise ship, including comedians and dance troupes.
- Place your bets at the on-site casino, home to slot machines and poker and roulette tables.
- Go for a swim: The cruise’s ocean-view pool deck is the place to be during the day. Grab a chair by the pool and soak up the Caribbean sun, or sip frozen cocktails at the tiki bar.
- Day out on Grand Bahama: For your full day on the island you can choose to go on an organized excursion, such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, touring the island in a Jeep. You can also choose to spend your day lounging on the private beach at Grand Lucayan Resort.