Hotels have amenities you might not have at home, such as high-thread-count sheets and hot tubs full of strangers. Perk up with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $75 for a two-night stay in an individual room (a $150 value)
- $99 for a three-night stay in an individual room (a $225 value)
- $140 for a two-night stay in the back suite (a $300 value)
- $199 for a three-night stay in the back suite (a $450 value)
- $175 for a two-night stay in the front suite, which includes room 4 (a $450 value)
- $250 for a three-night stay in the front suite, which includes room 4 (a $675 value)
Individual rooms are rooms one through three and five through eight. The back suite has two bedrooms and a living- and dining-room area, while the front suite has all of that plus a kitchen. All rooms have access to two large common areas and a patio. To see a full layout of each room type, click here.
Chain of Lakes Resort
Nestled on a strip of land between Torch Lake and Intermediate Lake, Chain of Lakes Resort is a great jumping-off point for fishing, boating, and beach excursions in northern Michigan. It’s also just an hour’s drive from Traverse City. There’s plenty to do on the resort grounds, too—guests can use the onsite horseshoe pits, volleyball court, and fire pit. Individual rooms accommodate four guests on two beds, while a pair of suites is ideal for larger families. To ensure they meet the needs of every guest, the resort's common areas offer an array of amenities including a full kitchen, brick fireplaces, and two patios.