Top Reasons to Visit Chaparral Suites Scottsdale
- You get a $30 food-and-beverage credit that’s valid on any day at the 4th Floor Grille & Sports Bar. Click here to see the menu.
- The hotel serves a complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
- Standard suites feature two cable TVs, separate living areas, kitchenettes, and free WiFi.
- There are two outdoor heated pools, a tennis court, and a fitness center.
- From 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, the hotel offers free transportation to and from PHX.
- There are free parking and a 24-hour business center onsite.
Scottsdale, Arizona: Stucco Mansions amid Rocky Desert Landscape
Located just northeast of Phoenix in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale once served as ranch land where farmers grew oranges and lemons and cowboys kicked up dust in the fierce, dry heat. That era earned Scottsdale the nickname of “The West's Most Western Town.” Today, it is an affluent city landscaped with lush green grass and lined with stucco mansions. For a glimpse of the city's old-west roots, head to Old Town Scottsdale, where wooden boardwalks and hitching posts sit in front of a retro ice-cream parlor and rustic specialty shops.
Upon arriving in Scottsdale, you know you're in the desert—cacti and tumbleweeds dot the landscape, and dry shrubs and gnarled trees cover the McDowell Mountains in the distance. To get a closer look at southwestern flora, head to the Desert Botanical Garden. There, themed trails wind past huge cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents, best seen in the cooler early-morning or twilight hours.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.