Top Reasons to Visit Chase on the Lake
- Located in a historic circa-1922 lodge on the shores of Leech Lake, the resort is just a couple blocks from the shops and restaurants of downtown Walker.
- Two-bedroom condos are home —in each one, you’ll find a full kitchen, a washer and a dryer, a fireplace, a flat-screen TV, and a balcony.
- The 502 restaurant serves up traditional Minnesota Northwoods cuisine, including walleye and stuffed pork chops as well as artisan pizzas and burgers.
- You can relax in the oversize indoor whirlpool, or do as the locals do: warm up in the 120-degree sauna before taking an icy dip in the 65-degree plunge pool.
- In the onsite spa, staffers perform massages, body wraps, mani-pedis, and facials.
- In the winter, guests ice-fish for walleye or snowmobile on hundreds of miles of trails around the lake, including Minnesota’s famed Paul Bunyan and Heartland State Trails. Certain deal options include two-hour snowmobile rentals.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.