All-Inclusive Dominican Republic Vacation
The family-friendly, all-inclusive Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa is set directly on the beach in Punta Cana, where you can kayak or windsurf in warm turquoise waters before sunning on the white, sugar-fine sand. Built in a sustainable manner with local materials, the resort manages a rare feat—it's ecologically responsible, yet doesn't skimp on amenities. This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare (alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee) from PHL, FLL, BOS, or BWI
- 7 nights all-inclusive standard room accommodations at Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
- Three daily meals
- All local alcoholic beverages, juices, and soft drinks served in the bars
- House wine served with lunch and dinner
- Ice-cream service at the beach
- In-room mini bar restocked daily, a welcome cocktail, and a bottle of rum upon arrival
- Welcome amenities and late checkout (4 p.m.)
Hotel at a Glance: Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa
At the resort, you'll find plenty of activities and dining options to keep the whole family busy. But it's also possible to simply stretch out by the pool and do a whole lot of wonderful nothing.
- Playa Bavaro activities: snorkeling, sunbathing, pedal-boating, and much more
- Five restaurants and six bars range from buffets and laid-back beach bars to upscale, seafront eateries.
- Large pool complex with islands, jacuzzis, a kids' area, and an aqua bar
- Tropical gardens surround the resort—keep an eye out for exotic birds and wildlife as you walk along twisting paths to the beach.
- Nightly entertainment includes dancing, as well as comedy and music shows.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as "a beautiful island paradise." Punta Cana, located on the island's easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day's catch.
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? For pricing info from a city other than the offered options, click on the "Company Website" link on the Groupon page, you will be taken to the offer on the CheapCaribbean website, where you can enter your departure city, number of travelers, travel dates, and number of Groupons you plan to purchase. Click on "Continue to Select Flights" and you will be presented with any additional costs for the travel options you've selected. Or you can call 1-800-869-2304. Any additional charges over and above the Groupon price are payable to CheapCaribbean.com at the time of booking your travel. 2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call 1-800-869-2304 to check availability and pricing. 3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? For availability info, click on the airport option you are interested in on the Groupon page or the "company website" link; you will be taken to the offer on the CheapCaribbean website, where you can see the current Available Departure dates. Or you can call 1-800-869-2304. 4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please call 1-800-869-2304 or email email@example.com for child pricing. Please reference “Groupon” in the subject line. 5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city. 6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? Please check our website before purchasing your Groupon for the available dates. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher. 7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call 1-800-869-2304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Groupon” in the subject line.