What You Get
- $99 for a one-night stay for two adults and two kids in a junior suite with water-park passes and breakfast, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $179 value)
Book by: 10/12/12
Travel window: 8/29/12–11/15/12
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Indoor and Outdoor Water Parks at Family-Friendly Resort
The Wisconsin Dells has the highest concentration of indoor and outdoor water parks in the world. Chula Vista Resort helps pad that number; it has a combined 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor parks, comprising extreme rides such as a high-speed water coaster, a water slide with a 30-foot vertical drop, and one of the tallest cyclone slides in America.
Set on hundreds of acres along the Wisconsin River, Chula Vista Resort enjoys a serene riverside setting far removed from the commotion of the city. Take an evening stroll along the River Walk, a waterfront trail that stretches the length of the resort.
You can also make your way to Spa Del Sol. Named one of the best boutique spas in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine , this relaxing spot offers hydrating body wraps and express facials. There's also an outdoor hot-springs whirlpool where you can order a bottle of champagne.
Eight dining venues reside onsite. Located at the resort's golf course, Big Moe's Restaurant caters to families with its all-you-can-eat Friday Night Fish Fry, a kids' menu, and $3 beers. At Kaminski Bros. Chophouse, dry-aged center-cut beef is cooked in a custom broiler, and Luigi's Pizzeria will deliver pies right to your room. In the morning, head to Market Fresh Buffet for all-you-can-eat breakfast.
Wisconsin Dells: Land of Lakes and Family-Friendly Attractions
Wisconsin Dells encompasses Lake Delton and the Wisconsin River in the central part of the state, just northwest of Madison. It's the self-proclaimed "Waterpark Capital of the World," known for its family-oriented attractions. Downtown, you can find stunt shows, haunted houses, and bizarre museums. Along the river, there's a Bavarian-themed village studded with German restaurants where you can swig lager and polish off bites of schnitzel.
Just down the road in the town of Baraboo there's Devil's Lake State Park, where you can go rock climbing on the 500-foot bluffs.
- Two queen-size beds, or one king-size bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: additional guests are $20 per night.
- Separate living room area
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10:30 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: wireless Internet, transportation on resort grounds, and fitness-center access
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor water-park space
- Eight onsite dining venues
- Award-winning spa
- 18-hole golf course
- Arcade and mini golf
- New laser tag and bounce world inflatables
- Wireless Internet
- Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/12/12 or promo value expires
- Valid for travel 8/29/12-11/15/12
- Valid only for Sunday-Thursday check-in
- Not valid 9/2, 9/19-9/20, 9/23-24, or 10/7
- Limit 2 per person +2 more as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 3-day notice required or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $9.95 per day resort fee and 11.5% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chula Vista Resort
- By plane: 53 miles from Dane County Regional Airport (MSN); 151 miles from General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- By car: About 57 miles north of Madison