Top Reasons to Stay at Cobblestone Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Located just 30 miles north of Detroit, the historical Victorian-style inn was originally built in 1840 as an 11-room farmhouse. Today it features period furniture, such as the writing desk in the Presidential suite that once belonged to Henry Ford.
- The B&B has manicured grounds that resemble a quaint cottage garden with a gazebo, fountain, and walkways.
- Guest rooms are outfitted with queen-size four-poster beds (king-size in the Presidential suite), and most have whirlpool tubs and fireplaces.
- Each morning, innkeepers Paul and Heather prepare a complimentary breakfast in the sunny breakfast room or candlelit dining room. You can sample a cobblestone, their signature dish, a flaky biscuit topped with cinnamon sugar and chopped pecans.
- The inn is located just 3 miles from The Palace, home of the Detroit Pistons, and less than 5 miles from the Great Lakes Crossing outlet mall in Auburn Hills.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“The atmosphere is wonderful and breakfast was very good.”
“Location and atmosphere- lovely home and excellent service.”
“Our room was very enjoyable. Very clean, comfortable and romantic for having a special night. This was great because the day was cold and we wanted to basically...”
“Our room was very enjoyable. Very clean, comfortable and romantic for having a special night. This was great because the day was cold and we wanted to basically stay put for the evening. ”