Hotel at a Glance: Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is just a short drive from this family-friendly hotel, which offers onsite dining and tour packages. With this Getaway, you can opt for an add-on that includes tours that focus on local wineries, microbreweries, or distilleries, which include pick-up and drop-off.
- Added perks: Click here to see the dining, entertainment, and shopping discounts included with this Getaway.
- Breakfast anytime: You'll get 10% off at the onsite IHOP restaurant.
- Get your feet wet in the indoor heated pool, open year-round.
- Work out in the fitness room, which is equipped with a Nautilus machine, stationary bikes, and treadmills.
- Fun and games: Guest rooms feature free WiFi and optional video-game systems.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.