Top Reasons to Visit Condos Casa del Mar
- The hotel has direct access to the white-sand beaches along the Sea of Cortez.
- There are seven pools—one of which has a bar—where you can swim, lounge, and admire ocean views.
- Each one-bedroom condo has a fully stocked kitchen, dining room, and living room, as well as a furnished patio.
- The onsite concierge can make restaurant reservations, book airport transportation, and set tee times at one of the area’s world-famous golf courses. The nearby Cabo Real Golf Course has three oceanfront holes with spectacular vistas.
- You can pre-order groceries and have your pantry and refrigerator stocked upon arrival.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located on the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover's Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It's a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover's Beach and the neighboring El Arco, a granite rock formation that has become Cabo's unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chilies en nogada—poblano chilies topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they're looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 13 miles from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD). Contact the property at least 3 days in advance to arrange a transfer.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests, and one-bedroom condos have a maximum occupancy of four. $25 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; additional guests 12 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? There are no restaurants on the property.