Top Reasons to Visit Coral Costa Caribe
- All-inclusive privileges entitle you to unlimited buffet and à la carte meals and alcoholic drinks at five restaurants and bars.
- Each stylish guest room has a balcony or a terrace. Rooms are just steps from the beach.
- There are three onsite pools where you can swim and sunbathe. Walk to the beach for free kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, and other activities.
- In the evenings, you can play poker, roulette, and slots at Dreams Casino or dance to Latin rhythms until 3 a.m. at Boom Disco.
- Work up a sweat in the fitness center during free Latin dance classes or at the onsite tennis, basketball, and beach-volleyball courts.
- Coral Kidz Paradize offers arts and crafts, beach games, and other daily activities for children aged 4–12.
- Guests can book hot-stone or aromatherapy massages in open-air thatch huts located in the garden and on the beach.
Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic: Secluded Resort Town with Renovated Beaches
Sandwiched between secluded beaches and a couple of 18-hole golf courses, Juan Dolio is a quiet resort town on the Dominican Republic’s southern shores. The town’s main beach is a nice spot to go sunbathing or swimming in calm Caribbean waters. Fodor’s notes that recent efforts from the country’s tourism authority have begun to transform the area into an upscale resort destination. In the evening, the main strip pulses with Latin beats as locals and visitors dance until dawn in the town’s nightclubs. For even more nightlife, head to San Pedro de Macorís, a bustling city located a few miles east of Juan Dolio.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.