Top Reasons to Stay at Coral Costa Caribe
- Your stay includes unlimited buffet and à la carte meals and alcoholic drinks at five restaurants and bars. These include El Fogón, which serves upscale Dominican cuisine, and the sports bar, which is open 24 hours a day.
- Three onsite pools make nice spots for swimming, sunbathing in chaise lounges, and playing pool volleyball. Walk a few steps to the beach for complimentary kayaking, snorkeling, and windsurfing.
- In the evenings, you can play poker, roulette, and slots at Dreams Casino or dance to Latin rhythms until 3 a.m. at Boom Disco.
- Work up a sweat in the fitness center, at the onsite tennis, basketball, and beach-volleyball courts, or during free Latin-dance classes.
- Coral Kidz Paradize offers arts and crafts, beach games, and other daily activities for children aged 4–12.
- Guests can book hot-stone or aromatherapy massages in open-air thatch huts located in the garden and on the beach.
Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic: Secluded Resort Town with Renovated Beaches
Sandwiched between secluded beaches and a couple of 18-hole golf courses, Juan Dolio is a quiet resort town on the southern shores of the Dominican Republic. The town’s main beach is a nice spot to sunbathe or go for a swim in calm Caribbean waters. Recent renovations undertaken by the country’s tourism authority—they hope to transform the area into an upscale resort destination—have only made it better, according to Fodor’s. In the evening, the main strip pulses with Latin beats as locals and visitors dance until dawn in the town’s nightclubs. For even more nightlife, head to San Pedro de Macorís, a bustling city located a few miles east of Juan Dolio.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.