Top Reasons to Visit Crestmont Inn
- This romantic country bed and breakfast sits atop a 2,200-foot mountain peak. Walking trails begin right from the main building. When the snow falls, it’s a great spot for tobogganing.
- All of the rooms are individually decorated and have private bathrooms, many of which are outfitted with antique claw-foot bathtubs.
- The onsite restaurant has three dining areas, each with a different look and feel. There’s a French country café, an English pub overlooking the woods, and an outdoor stone patio where meals are served alfresco when the weather permits.
- This Groupon’s optional dinner package is good for two appetizers, two entrees, and two desserts. Menu items may include spring rolls, new york strip steaks with whipped potatoes, and apple crostatas topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel, and walnuts.
- The inn isn’t far from downtown Eagles Mere, a Victorian village with old-timey shops, eateries, and bookstores. Fishing, skiing, and taking winery tours are popular pastimes in the area.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.