Top Reasons to Visit Crestmont Inn
- This country bed and breakfast sits atop a 2,200-foot mountain peak. Walking trails begin right from the main building.
- All of the rooms are individually decorated and have private bathrooms, many of which are outfitted with antique claw-foot tubs.
- The onsite restaurant has three dining areas, each with a different look and feel. There’s a French country café, an English pub overlooking the woods, and an outdoor stone patio where meals are served alfresco when the weather permits.
- In addition to accommodations, this getaway includes a picnic lunch and access to a country club where you can play golf on a William Flynn–designed course.
- As a guest, you'll also have access to the beach, swimming, boating, and other amenities at Eagles Mere Lake.
- The inn isn’t far from downtown Eagles Mere, a Victorian village with old-timey shops, eateries, and bookstores. Fishing, skiing, and winery tours are popular pastimes in the area.
Highlights of Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania
- On a pristine lake in the heart of Northcentral Pennsylvania’s Endless Mountains
- Billed as the "Last Unspoiled Resort"—a nod to the scenic surroundings and relaxed pace of life.
- Families flock to the water on warm days to swim, fish for largemouth bass, and watch sailboats.
- Hundreds of acres of forest and hiking trails surround the lake.
- Glimpse deer and black bears at Worlds End State Park, a 15-minute drive north.
- Head into the Victorian town center to browse antique stores and spoil your dinner at a sweets shop that's more than a century old.