Top Reasons to Stay at Days Inn Sandpoint
- Days Inn Sandpoint is just a short walk from Lake Pend Oreille, a glacier-fed lake where you can standup paddleboard, water ski, or fish for rainbow or brook trout.
- Hiking and biking are popular pastimes here, too; take a chairlift ride up Schweitzer Mountain to access miles of alpine trails.
- When you head back to the hotel at the end of the day, you can unwind in the indoor hot tub and sauna.
- The inn resembles a rustic lodge, with exposed wooden beams and natural stone throughout.
- One Getaway option includes two passes to Silverwood Theme Park, which features more than 65 attractions, including four roller coasters, a water park, and a steam-engine train.
- You’ll get a free continental breakfast each morning with bagels, instant oatmeal, and fresh fruit.
Sandpoint, Idaho: Lakeside Town in the Foothills of the Rockies
In 2011, USA Today named Sandpoint as the most beautiful small town in America. The northern Idaho town sits right on the sparkling waters of Lake Pend Oreille and near the rugged peaks of Schweitzer Mountain. You can take a scenic chairlift ride to the summit for panoramic views that extend all the way to Canada. The chairlift also takes you to high-altitude hiking and mountain biking trails, and you can rent a bike right onsite.
Lake Pend Oreille is the largest in Idaho. Visitors and locals flock here each summer to go stand-up paddleboarding and jet skiing. Fishing is a big draw, too—kokanee salmon and rainbow trout make their homes in the glacier-fed waters. If you head back into town, you’ll find streets lined with turn-of-the-century buildings, including Panida Theater, a historic movie theater from the 1920s.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.