What You Get
5-day/4-night Costa Rica Arenal Volcano Getaway Package tour for two
- Option 1: $899 to travel 11/13/18–12/18/18 & 5/1/19–6/30/19 (up to a $1,850 value)
- Option 2: $999 to travel 1/1/19–4/13/19 (up to a $1,850 value)
Included in Arenal Volcano Getaway Package options:
- Four nights of standard accommodations at Casa Luna Hotel & Spa in La Fortuna
- Four breakfasts (days 2, 3, 4, 5) and 1 dinner (day 2)
- Ground transportation from airport to hotel and hotel to airport
- Zip line tour over tropical rainforest
- Arenal Volcano expedition
- Entrance to Arenal Paradise Hot Springs
- One tour option from the following: Venado caves, Arenal hanging bridges walk, nocturnal natural experience, Campesino Farm experience, La Fortuna waterfall hike, and sloth watching tour
- Transportation to all mentioned activities
- Bilingual naturalist guide on tours
- Free 24-hour WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Welcome drink
Policies and Fees
Book by: 1/13/19
Valid for travel: 11/13/18–12/18/18, 5/1/19–6/30/19, or 1/1/19–4/13/19, depending on option purchased
- Cancellation policy & fees: 31-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 13% tax not included.
- Airfare not included.
Explore Lush Rainforests of Costa Rica
Costa Rica’s diverse landscape and animal life make it an ideal destination for eco-tourism. You’ll see plenty of both on this vacation, which includes rainforest tours and visits to hot springs. This Getaway includes a number of attractions, such as rainforest canopy tour and a visit to the Arenal Volcano hot springs, but there’s also some time off and selectable tours. Apart from the adrenaline-spiking experiences, this offer includes also a daily breakfast, one dinner, and an additional meal on day three, during the selectable tour. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms and public areas.
Itinerary at a Glance
- After arriving in Costa Rica, you’ll spend the night at Casa Luna Hotel & Spa which is surrounded by tropical gardens and has clear views of Arenal Volcano.
- Zipline tour: You’ll whiz past colorful birds, over waterfalls, and through lush forests.
- Arenal Volcano National Park: Keep your eyes peeled for parrots and howler monkeys as you hike through the rainforest.
- Arenal hot springs: Soothe tired muscles in warm pools created by the volcano’s geothermic activity.
- We’ve outlined each option below, you can pick one of the following activities:
- Arenal hanging bridges: A 1.9-mile hike will take you along bridges suspended high up in the rainforest canopy. Along the way, you might spot sloths, toucans, or howler monkeys.
- Nocturnal Experience: wonders of Costa Rican nature on a night tour.
- Campesino Farm Experience: visit a traditional Costa Rican farm family
- Hiking La Fortuna Waterfall: explore the breath-taking 500 meter waterfall with more than 480 steps and over 230 feet
- Slot Watching Tour
- Venado Caves: During this tour, you’ll don a headlamp and descend deep into a network of caves. Some of the eerie inhabitants include bats and fish with no eyes.
Days 4 and 5
- The final days of the 4- and 5-night options have no set itinerary. You can use the free time to indulge in a chocolate body wrap at the hotel spa, set out on other optional adventures or visit other destinations. See the full itinerary here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO) is the closest airport to the hotel. Ecoterra guides will meet you at the airport to take you to the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $399 per stay for a guest 12 or older and $299 per stay for each kid aged 5–11. Please contact Ecoterra to add additional guests.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (800) 332-6498.
- Bedding varies by hotel
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults + 1 kid or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Ecoterra for details.
- Parking: available
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the properties.
- Accessibility: contact tour operator for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Promotional value expires Jan 13, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 1/13/19 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 11/13/18–12/18/18, 5/1/19–6/30/19, or 1/1/19–4/13/19, depending on option purchased
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Ecoterra at (800) 332-6498 for specific availability
- 31-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Must be 7 or older for zip line
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- 13% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About 5-Day Costa Rica Tour for Two from Ecoterra. Airfare Not Included.
- Airfare is not included.
- Fly into Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO) in San José.
- Ecoterra guides will meet you at the airport to take you to the hotel.