You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Nonstop air on Emirates Airline
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers on a sea plane to the island
- Example: Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Emirates Vacations at (833) 775-0387.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Option Hotel (5 nights + 2-night overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations in a garden bungalow at Kuredu Island Resort & Spa on Lhaviyani Atoll
- Full-board meal plan (daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
Upgraded Option Hotel (5 nights + 2-night overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations in a beach bungalow at Kuredu Island Resort & Spa on Lhaviyani Atoll
- All-inclusive daily drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- One ½ bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay.
- One sunset cruise, as per schedule.
- One ½ hour group snorkeling lesson (equipment not included) as per schedule.
- One ½ hour group golf driving range lesson (equipment included) as per schedule.
- Free use of the fitness centre, daytime use of the tennis, paddle tennis, volleyball and badminton courts; table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football pitch (equipment included)
- Free use of the kayaks and windsurfing boards (equipment included - basic experience required).
- Free yoga session at the gym; group sessions, regularly scheduled; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra.
Ideas for Your Vacation
On nearly all of the 1,190 islands on the Maldives—of which only 200 are inhabited—powdery white-sand beaches give way to a gentle turquoise wake. Beneath the surface are more than 3,000 coral reefs. Go snorkeling or scuba diving to see a vast array of marine life, including colorful tropical fish, manta rays, and turtles. One of the best diving spots is off the Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. You might not even need a wetsuit—the crystal-clear waters are typically between 82 and 86 degrees.
Malé is the Maldives’ capital island. Here, high-rise buildings cast a long shadow on narrow streets lined with restaurants and lively markets. Head to the Friday Mosque, or Hukuru Miskiyy, which was built in 1656 from finely fluted coral-block walls carved with intricate designs and scriptures. Nearby you’ll find the public Sultan’s Park and the National Museum.
- World-renowned beaches: The Maldives’ beaches were rated second in the world in National Geographic’s list of the top 10 beaches
- Scuba diving: Go diving in protected Banana Reef in North Malé Atoll, where dramatic cliffs and overhangs rise above beautiful corals. For an even more unusual diving experience, swim through the underwater Vaadhoo Caves at South Malé Atoll
- Go surfing at Malé’s Raalhugandu, a popular local surfing destination. Its name literally translates to “surf spot” in Dhivehi
- Underwater fine-dining experience: Dine at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant. The location is situated 5.8 meters beneath the surface of the ocean surrounded by fish and corals and can be booked directly with the resort starting from USD 225 per person.
Call/Email Emirates Vacations at (833) 775-0387 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with children
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Upgrade to all-inclusive for USD $300 per person at the time of booking with Emirates Vacations