VIP Access at the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE on October 18–21
Included in trip package:
- Round-trip airfare for two from any continental US state to New York City, 10/18/13–10/21/13
- Three-night stay in a standard room at the 4-star Hudson New York
- Two exclusive Festival Guest Credentials to the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival, with VIP access to all signature events, including Blue Moon Burger Bash (early access), Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite, Olmeca Altos Tequila presents Tacos & Tequila (early access), Ronzoni presents La Sagra Sunday Slices, and more
- Two invites to the Mastercard Chef After Party presented by Breadcrumb to meet and mingle naturally with VIP chefs on Saturday, October 19
- Two reserved seats for one day of KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard at the Grand Tasting, featuring Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, etc. Choose between Saturday or Sunday.
- Meet and greet with Andrew Zimmern, with opportunity for autographs or photos
- VIP Experience at Jets + Chefs: The Ultimate Tailgate—join either Spike Mendelsohn or Rocco DiSpirito’s tailgating team
Celebrate food, drinks, and the art of cooking at the sixth-annual Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE. The festival brings together foodies from all over the world, including celebrity chefs Rachael Ray, Mario Batali, Guy Fieri, Emeril Lagasse, Giada De Laurentiis, and Bobby Flay. All proceeds from the fest go to Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength, two nonprofits working to end hunger.
Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival
Don your exclusive Festival Guest credentials and enjoy VIP early access—which means no waiting in lines—to an array of events. Rachael Ray hosts Burger Bash, where dozens of burgers from around the country duke it out for the title of Burger Bash King or Queen. Other events include Bobby Flay’s Tacos & Tequila and Sunday Slices, where you can sample pies from New York City’s top pizzerias. At Saturday’s Chef After Party, you’ll have a chance to chat with some of the festival’s culinary experts.
There will be two reserved seats at a Culinary Demo at the Grand Tasting of your choosing. At each one, a different celebrity chef demonstrates his or her talents on the main stage. Saturday’s lineup features Emeril Lagasse, Martha Stewart, and Iron Chef Morimoto, while Sunday’s lineup includes Bobby Flay, Giada De Laurentiis, and Tyler Florence.
You’ll also meet Andrew Zimmern, a James Beard award-winning TV personality and the host of the Travel Channel’s “Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern” series.
On Saturday, you’re invited to a VIP party called Jets + Chefs, co-hosted by NFL Hall of Famer Joe Namath and chef Mario Batali. The event features celebrity chefs offering their take on tailgate classics. You’ll watch grilling demonstrations and join a tailgating team, helmed by either former Top Chef contestant Spike Mendelsohn or Rocco DiSpirito, writer of the Now Eat This! series.
Upscale Hotel Accommodations
After wining and dining your way through the fest each day, retire to the Hudson New York, a stylish 4-star hotel located in midtown Manhattan. It’s walking distance from Central Park and the theater district.