VIP Access to Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival, February 20–23
Celebrate food, wine, and the art of cooking at the 13th annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE. The festival brings together foodies from all over the world, including celebrity chefs Anthony Bourdain, Anne Burrell, Giada De Laurentiis, Masaharu Morimoto, Rachael Ray, and Martha Stewart. Proceeds from the festival benefit Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management and the Southern Wine and Spirits Beverage Management Center. Included in this EPIC trip package:
- 3-night stay for two in a superior double-queen room at 4.5-star Loews Miami Beach Hotel, check in February 20th
- Optional round-trip airfare from anywhere in the United States to Miami (MIA)
- Meet and greet with Morimoto—and sing karaoke with the Iron Chef himself!—at the Mix It Up with Morimoto Event
- Two guest credentials to the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival, the same pass festival talent receives. These credentials provide VIP access to all signature events including Moët Hennessy's The Q, Amstel Light Burger Bash, Wine Spectator's Best of the Best, Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Fun & Fit as a Family sponsored by Carnival (Saturday and Sunday), Sammy's Beach Bar Rum and Cabo Wabo Tequila present Emeril Lagasse and Sammy Hagar's Rockin' Beach Party, and Best of The Munchies: People's Choice Food Awards
- Two invites to the Chef Kick-Off Party on Thursday night
- Two invites to the Chef After Party presented by MasterCard on Friday night
- Access for two to the MasterCard reserved seating area at select KitchenAid Culinary Demos at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting (guests must arrive 10 minutes prior to the demo to find seats)
- Must be 21 or older to purchase this deal
Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival
Don your exclusive Festival Guest credentials and enjoy VIP early access to an array of events, meaning no waiting in lines. At Thursday's Chef Kick-Off Party and Friday’s Chef After Party presented by MasterCard, you’ll have a chance to chat with some of the festival’s culinary experts.
Rachael Ray hosts the Amstel Light Burger Bash, where 25 burgers from around the country duke it out for the title of Amstel Light People's Choice Award. More than 40 chefs showcase their best entrees and side dishes at Moët Hennessy's The Q, hosted by Chef Michael Symon. The chef's co-hosts are models featured in the upcoming 50th anniversary Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
There will be two seats awaiting you in the MasterCard reserved seating area at a select KitchenAid Culinary Demo at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting, during which various celebrity chefs lead 45-minute cooking demonstrations on the main stage. Ensure you arrive 10 minutes before the demo begins to find your seats.
You’ll also meet Food Network's Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, owner of eight award-winning restaurants around the world. Morimoto hosts a poolside event on Friday night called Mix It Up with Morimoto and Friends, where he'll lead cooking demonstrations and you'll have a chance to sing with the chef in a round of karaoke.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Loews Miami Beach Hotel sits directly on South Beach, surrounded by lush palm trees and relaxing cabanas. Each guest room comes with a minibar, flat-screen TV, Keurig coffeemaker, soft robe, and in-room WiFi (for an extra fee).
Spend your free time lounging on a chair surrounding the oceanfront pool, where DJs spin live music on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Or, opt to hit the beach, just steps from the pool, to rent kayaks, lounge chairs, wave runners, and snorkeling equipment. Elemis Spa offers massages, facials, and body wraps, such as the exotic lime and ginger salt glow.
At Preston's, chefs craft Mediterranean-influenced cuisine such as shrimp and artichoke pizza and spaghetti pomodoro; head to the outdoor terrace to dine overlooking the ocean. There are other dining options too, such as freshly shucked oysters, shellfish, and more at Lure Fishbar and sushi at Sushi SoBe. Hemisphere Lounge is the after-hours place to be, with live music and drinks in a laid back lounge setting.