Enter our sweepstakes for a chance to win a 7-day culinary tour of Italy’s Amalfi Coast, where you’ll have hands-on cooking classes
About This Deal
Please do not contact the merchant directly. Groupon will contact them on your behalf if you are notified as the winner.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. You can earn one entry into this sweepstakes by purchasing this $0 deal and at checkout enrolling your eligible Visa or Mastercard card into the free Groupon+ cash back program. Only one winner will be selected. An eligible Visa or Mastercard card with a billing address in Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Seattle, Orange County, San Diego, Boston, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Jose, Minneapolis, New York City, Long Island, Miami, Tampa Bay, or Newark, NJ, (or the immediately surrounding area) is required for automatic entry; no charges will apply. Valid for travel on select dates between April 1, 2018 and May 31, 2018, based on availability.
Sweepstakes to Win a Culinary Tour of the Amalfi Coast
The winner will head to Italy’s Amalfi Coast for a 7-day culinary tour from Epitourean. There they’ll discover the flavors of Italian cuisine through hands-on cooking classes and gourmet meals. We’ve listed some trip highlights below. This tour includes:
- Standard roundtrip air transportation between Naples, Italy and an airport in New York City
- Car service to scheduled events
Hotels (6 nights)
- 6 nights of accommodations at the 4-star Hotel Poseidon in Positano
Attractions & Meals
- Chef’s tasting dinner and wine pairing
- Breakfast buffet each morning
- Chef’s Mediterranean cooking class
- Interactive Ravello cooking class
- Personally autographed cookbook
- Cooking class with chef Salvatore
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Enjoy a multicourse tasting dinner with wine pairings.
- Day 2: Start your day with a gourmet breakfast before exploring the Amalfi Coast on your own.
- Day 3: Learn to make Italian specialties at a cooking school overlooking the Mediterranean Sea in Ravello.
- Day 4: Head to hillside Montepertuso for a hands-on cooking class.
- Day 5: Use this free day to go sightseeing in the area.
- Day 6: Craft pastas and sauces in your final cooking class.
- Day 7: Return home.