You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
- Round-trip airport transfers (airfare not included)
- For more information, contact Epitourean at (800) 390-3292.
Hotels (6 nights)
- 6 nights of accommodations at Casa Gregorio in Castro dei Volsci
Attractions & Meals
- All meals and wine during tour
- 4 hands-on cooking classes
- Full-day tours and excursions
The central Italian region of Ciociaria is known for simple rustic dishes, fresh cheeses, and extra-virgin olive oil prepared using traditional methods. You can taste all the authentic flavors of the area on this 7-day culinary tour from Epitourean, which includes cooking classes centered on locally sourced ingredients.
- Day 1: Start your culinary adventure with lunch and an apéritif, followed by a welcome dinner.
- Day 2: After touring an olive-oil mill, you’ll return to Casa Gregorio for a pastry-making class.
- Day 3: Shop at the farmers’ market for ingredients for the antipasti class.
- Day 4: Learn how fresh sausage is made and take a class on primi piatti, or the first course of a meal.
- Day 5: You’ll have two wine tastings in the cabernet-rich Val Comino region before a cooking class on side and second-course dishes.
- Day 6: Enjoy a pizza-making class and a farewell dinner.
- Day 7: Check out and you’ll be transferred to the airport.
Call Epitourean at (800) 390-3292 for Questions About:
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with children
- Booking optional tours and upgrades