5-, 7-, or 14-Day Campervan Rental to Explore the United States
A road trip can be a romantic getaway, a real-life buddy comedy, or an entirely new adventure. With this deal, your trip begins in Atlanta; from there, you can roam the country as you please in your campervan. Whether you’re hopping between big cities or exploring mountain ranges, you can coast on included mileage: up to 1,000 (5-day rental), up to 1,400 miles (7-day rental), or unlimited miles (14-day rental)
- Campervan model: Each Mavericks rental has one bed with pillows, comforter with cover and fitted sheet; a rooftop sleeper with a double bed can be added for a fee. Vans are hand painted by artists for a unique look.
- The amenities: Make your own meals on the road using a kitchenette with cookware, a 5-gallon water tank and sink, a solar-supplemented fridge, and a two-burner propane stove.
- Road-trip ready: You’ll get an accessories package with a kitchen, bedding, and electric kits, camping chairs, and a propane bottle.
- Eye-catching artwork: each one of our 600+ vans has a unique paint job from a local LA artist
- Optional add-ons such as BugSocs can be rented; click here for details.
- 24-hour roadside assistance is available throughout the United States and Canada.
Ideas for Your Road Trip
- Blue Ridge Parkway: Take one of the most scenic drives in the country; the 469-mile highway winds through the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- New Orleans: Get a slightly less touristy taste of the city’s nightlife in the jazz and blues bars on Frenchmen Street.
- Savannah, Georgia: Stroll along River Street to explore antique shops, brewpubs, and galleries housed in converted 100-year-old warehouses.