5-Day Vacation in Amsterdam
Little Amsterdam has a big reputation thanks to its famous Red Light District and numerous coffee shops renowned for selling something with a little more kick than coffee. But it’s also a city of gorgeous canals, beautiful art, and deep history. Hop on a bike to tour the city like a local, zipping down cobblestone streets and over bridges past quaint houseboats. Stop at the Rijksmuseum to admire masterpieces by Rembrandt and Vermeer or head to the Bloemenmarkt for flowers galore, including the one that made the Netherlands famous: the tulip. This vacation from Fleetway Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Newark (EWR)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway at (917) 421-7068.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Zaandam or similar in Amsterdam
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Fleetway contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/20/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $TK fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from Boston, Newark, Denver, Chicago and San Francisco. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Fleetway Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Fleetway Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Fleetway Travel at the time of reservation. Children are not permitted in lead rooms at lead hotels for this offer. Clients may call Fleetway Travel to make different arrangements.